Pantech strives to be an eco-friendly company. We have obtained ISO14001 certification, highlighting our desire to provide eco-friendly services. We have also obtained ISO9001 certification, highlighting our desire to provide services that satisfy customers.
Based on these international standards for environmental and quality management, we will consider the scale of the impact our corporate activities exert upon society and strive to fulfill Corporate Social Responsibility in the truest sense of the term. We place the highest priority on full compliance. As a company involved in resource recovery, we commit ourselves to working with waste-producing companies across Japan to secure an eco-friendly future for Japan and the wider world.
Environmental and quality declaration
We commit ourselves to promoting recycling of resources in an effort to minimize environmental impact and enhance eco-consciousness and eco-friendliness on the basis of CSR.
- 1． All of our employees work on environmental conservation activities as long as such activities are technically and economically feasible. Meanwhile, we make continued efforts to upgrade and increase efficiency of business operations.
- 2． We comply with environment-related laws and regulations as well as in-house standards in all of our business operations to enhance environmental management.
- 3． We continue to improve our environmental management system and reduce environmental impact to meet our environmental objectives and goals, which are reviewed on a regular basis to meet changing circumstances.
- 4． Pantech's Environmental and Quality policy and explanations about the Environmental and Quality management system are documented to ensure that all our employees understand them when performing their tasks. The Environmental and Quality policy is also displayed on bulletin boards. In addition, we offer education and training programs.
- 5． We conduct internal audits on a regular basis to meet the ISO14001 and ISO9001 requirements. Corrective measures are taken and their effectiveness is checked in accordance with plans.
6． We make proper and effective use of resources as practically as possible in all of our business operations.
1. We promote energy-saving measures (including electric power and gas) to reduce CO2 emissions and thereby help stop global warming.
2. We reduce industrial waste from the sources and maximize recycling of resources in an effort to prevent environmental pollution and promote effective use of natural resources.