Over thirty areas in Japan, collection areas across Asia and Oceania
Collection areas throughout Japan
- Tomakomai City, Hokkaido; Hachinohe City, Aomori; Akita City, Akita; Sakata City, Yamagata; Sendai City, Miyagi
- Ota City, Gunma; Shiraoka City, Saitama; Bando City, Ibaraki; Ichihara City, Chiba; Ota District, Tokyo; Koto District, Tokyo; Yokohama City, Kanagawa (2 places).
- Imizu City, Toyama; Kanazawa City, Ishikawa; Kaga City, Ishikawa; Nagoya City, Aichi; Ama District, Aichi (2 places).
- Moriyama City, Shiga; Kobe City, Hyogo.
- Sakaiminato City, Tottori; Fukuyama City, Hiroshima; Komatsushima City, Tokushima; Takamatsu City, Kagawa; Matsuyama City, Ehime; Tokuyama City, Yamaguchi.
- Fukuoka City, Fukuoka; Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka; Tosu City, Saga; Kumamoto City, Kumamoto; Shibushi City, Kagoshima.
Asia and Oceania
We boast the largest plastic recycling network in Japan, consisting of 30 areas in Japan, and collection areas across Asia and Oceania. This extensive network allows us to conduct effective transactions in waste plastic materials.